Blog Archives

blog

I am going to try and update on this blog everything I do with my projects, then once the projects are up and working, I will update my specific pages on the sites. This way you will be able to see my progress (and mistakes).

I have moved my wood boiler up to my pad behind my house, and tested a burn it it to see how it worked. I will need to make a few modifications to the air flow to get it working better. The design I was using did not flow any air up through the wood, and would suffocate the fire when I closed the door.

I will update with pictures later, and try to explain the problem, and my ideas for a solution.

Posted in Blog Page